Bluegrass Bell – East Indian Rosewood with Shaded Top
Visit Righteous Guitars in the Atlanta area to play this new model.
The Bluegrass Bell harkens back to the prewar days of vintage guitars. We achieve that goal with forward shifted x-brace that was patterned after a 1937 D-18. We added torrefied Adirondack spruce top and bracing. In a departure from our headstock design, we incorporated our French curve with a square headstock. This particular model also has a beautiful shaded top.
- Mahogany back and sides
- Torrefied Adirondack spruce top
- Forward-shifted X-brace
- Herringbone trim and rosette
- Tortoise shell bound body
- 1 ¾” neck, joined at the 14th fret, MoP dots
- Square headstock with G and French curve inlay
- Open gear tuners